Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Painting the plane

Absurd idea, totally pointless, no idea who this is aimed at? You now have to purchase a basic plane then purchase the S1 or S2 livery and wait while you paint it. No longer can I just use gold and silver anymore. Some of the livery ideas are bizarre 5 green for marine blue that adds nothing to the plane or 25 green for a purple plane with extra speed. Being neither rich nor daft why would I do this? The resources taken has also made the game very laggy. ‘You can’t preform that action here’ is really annoying. Thought the cars were pointless but well done GI this has taken it to a new level.
Talking about levels, how about some new levels, some new destinations and some buildings? Or you could maybe have random scenes of utility workers digging up the roads and the cars in a jam angrily beeping the horn; or maybe a car crash or two?

Absurd idea, totally pointless, no idea who this is aimed at? You now have to purchase a basic plane then purchase the S1 or S2 livery and wait while you paint it. No longer can I just use gold and silver anymore. Some of the livery ideas are bizarre 5 green for marine blue that adds nothing to the plane or 25 green for a purple plane with extra speed. Being neither rich nor daft why would I do this? The resources taken has also made the game very laggy. ‘You can’t preform that action here’ is really annoying. Thought the cars were pointless but well done GI this has taken it to a new level.
Talking about levels, how about some new levels, some new destinations and some buildings? Or you could maybe have random scenes of utility workers digging up the roads and the cars in a jam angrily beeping the horn; or maybe a car crash or two?
I can only think of it as another way to make money for GI:giggle:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
The developers, GI, have little interest in established players. We play, we pay, GI does not really care. What excites them is new players. Newbies are attracted by the pretty things - moving cars, paintable planes, and you can play a game at the same time :singing:

It is about getting people to load the app and start playing, and then there are many many opportunites to earn money from them.

@Bridogg72 the Airport City game is tremendous fun to play, has great depth, and can capture players for many years. So let's attract them with baubles and trinkets, and watch the money roll in. 🤩

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I wouldnt say its pointless. It certainly needs work, but it has the opportunity to revolutionize the game if done correctly...just like auto-collect did after they tweaked it.
To be honest, new levels shouldn't be the main focus. All that will happen is that all the lv 80 players will cap out again at lv 100 in a few weeks, and we will be clamoring for new levels yet again.
New buildings is a fair request, but not the same coin, pax, and item buildings; we have plenty of those.
What we truly need is a new dimension of gameplay. When you have everything as a veteran player, there isn't much else to do. GI simply needs to start thinking out of the box, and plane customization can definitely be a new dimension if some clever thought goes into the liveries that are made. Also, they have to eventually make the user able to create their own liveries

Top Bottom