Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch open now

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
1692/2000 points so far. All are welcome. I took 1st place and at this point 2nd and 3rd are open. Free beer and pizza for everyone that joins.:eek: 1st and 2nd are locked in but 3rd is still open

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
When will I get that beer and pizza? None of that cheap beer for me. A microbrew please. Preferably an amber. Oh and I like onions and peppers on my pizza. Please be quick about it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
When will I get that beer and pizza? None of that cheap beer for me. A microbrew please. Preferably an amber. Oh and I like onions and peppers on my pizza. Please be quick about it.
micro beer, That is what I have sent, in fact it is so micro that you may have trouble finding it. I also went out to the garden and planted some peppers and onions for your pizza. Not sure how quickly they will be ready to pick as I had to shovel 3 inches of snow off the garden first.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
OH NO!!!!!! I went to the restroom and my rocket left without me. The janitor tried on my spacesuit and blasted off and here I sit in the snow. By the sounds of the facts I bet that Ten33go had something to do with this, after all he is kinda sneaky!!:wideyed:

Last edited:
Top Bottom