Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Oops.....Ive upset game insight!

Think I must have upset game insight as they have removed my posting ability from their facebook page.

Now ive never spammed their page, but always offered advice and advised people of this forum if I have been unable to help. Dropped them an email asking why and whether I can be reinstated.

Must admit it came as a shock, thought they would have been pleased one fo their games had a popular fansite!

Thats pretty rude on their part! Someone builds a site to support their products and keep people interested in the game and they get upset....weird

I've got to be honest, I probably wouldn't be playing Airport City anymore if it wasn't for this site!

Device
  1. Android
Presumably, a site such as this does not fit their business model. They want you to get your friends to play to increase your audience. They want you to get frustrated and pay for airport cash. This is something I've done before finding this site. However I wont likely need to do that again. Needless to say that had I not found this site I would have stopped playing the game. $20 was more than enough to pay. It is the most I've paid for any Android game, and I wont likely pay that much again for a game on my phone or tablet.

This site keeps me interested in the game and makes it likely that I will at some point pay again for in game cash. If it wasn't for this site I'd likely ditch it and complain bitterly in the Google Play reviews for all to see. The game is too slow otherwise.

Also,I want to keep my friends and I don't want to alienate them by posting tons of updates on facebook and twitter. I have shown some friends and family the game but they are not interested. So, that is where it ends.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
HAHAHAHA!!! I'm laughing Dave cause its quite obvious that they are concerned about this site and want to avoid any traffic to it.

Probably cause of all the tips and tricks (and cheats) that we pass to each other. Just think, you are responsible for this little tiny site that has scared the giant Game Insight!!! Can't wait for their spies to read this thread!!! :p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Unfortunatly I never heard anything back from Game Insight, which was a bit dissapointing! Might try another email incase the last one got lost!

They're not very good at communicating. I've been awaiting a response to my email for a couple of days now...

Can you please add me? I sent you a request a while back...Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Well I don't know if my email got lost or if they don't want to deal with my issue. I asked them to please transfer my "banknotes" because I've had to restart a new game a while back and this morning I got an email stating they were going to close my ticket because I never responded...How can I respond if there's no email to respond to???

Getting a little annoyed with all the problems!

I received an email once stating they were closing the ticket because I didn't respond. I responded with telling them I was calling VISA to report fraudulant charges (they never gave me my greens) and I got a response within the hour :cool: and had greens in my account pretty darn quick

Top Bottom