Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Only 6 Flight Catering Facilities allowed?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I just went to build my seventh Flight Catering Facility and a message ppeared that I had built enough of the same type of building.:eek:
IIRC I have seen other airports with lots of FCF not just limited to six. :confused:
I do know that there are limits on buildings of six ordinary to purchase and ten for quest buildings eg. Stadiums, Halloween Shops, but I thought the FCF were different.
Am I wrong?:(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
On TDV4/TDV1 I have about 32 or something close... definitely more than 6 – I have not tried on the new versions yet – could try on TDV19

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Yea this happened two updates ago, friend of mine tried to build his 7th and he got the same problem. Not sure if you can build more or not if you already had more than 6 tho, probably can't. Before that update I'd (thankfully) just built my 7th and 8th

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Confirmed on V1.73 (& V1.74) you can only build 6 Catering Faclilities... (nice one GIS :mad: - what bunch of tossers - no change log nothing - this just puts people off from starting a new game!!!)

But then again - when flying 8hr flights 4 facilities should be enought

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Confirmed on V1.73 (& V1.74) you can only build 6 Catering Faclilities... (nice one GIS :mad: - what bunch of tossers - no change log nothing - this just puts people off from starting a new game!!!)

It depends upon how many planes you have doing level 21 - 35 flights. My 6 are not sufficient.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
It depends upon how many planes you have doing level 21 - 35 flights. My 6 are not sufficient.

Very true... It has been a while since I did any long flights (any flights for that matter)... but from what I remember I could never get enough fuel and passengers combined to fill 4 Jumbos - it took a lot of staggered flights to get them in the air...

Perhaps get someone to send you meals (depending on how short you are on meals per day) :sneaky:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli

sold 5 of my fcf for the needed space for the space mission.. hopefully i dont run out of meals.. still got hundreds in stock..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
In my old game, I had 10 catering facilities which was way more than enough. Last time I checked I had over 1,500 meals in my warehouse between those and gifts. Course that's now a thing in the past...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
In my old game, I had 10 catering facilities which was way more than enough. Last time I checked I had over 1,500 meals in my warehouse between those and gifts. Course that's now a thing in the past...

long long time ago, when you still was young and ruthless... Now ur old and toothless :-P

Top Bottom