Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On This Day And In Previous Years (Brief Events In History)

7t July 1937 - Japanese and Chinese troops clash at Marco Polo Bridge, beginning the Second Sino-Japanese War

7th July 1947 - alleged and disputed Roswell UFO incident

7th July 1949 - "Dragnet" premieres on NBC radio; also a TV series in 1951 & 1967

7th July 1956 - "Hancock's Half Hour" premieres as a TV show starring Tony Hancock and Sid James, written by Ray Galton and Alan Simpson

7th July 1977 - "The Spy Who Loved Me", 10th James Bond film starring Roger Moore and Barbara Bach, premieres in London

7th July 2005 - co-ordinated terrorist bomb blasts strike London's public transport system during the morning rush hour killing 52 and injuring 700
Roswell UFO
Now, there are a lot of videos that I allegedly declassified this incident, which are published and circulated on the Internet.
However,behind the incident, it should still be a top secret document, and I hope it can be all published one day.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The Chinese New Year for 2023 is on 22nd January. The animals of 12 Zodiac signs are connected to the Chinese New Year. This year is celebrated as the 'year of rabbit' (in 2022 it was the year of the Tiger). It lasts 15 days

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20A47M9PA
Username
飞行员 20A47M9PA
The Chinese New Year for 2023 is on 22nd January. The animals of 12 Zodiac signs are connected to the Chinese New Year. This year is celebrated as the 'year of rabbit' (in 2022 it was the year of the Tiger). It lasts 15 days

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hello, I am from China. Thank you very much for remembering our traditional festivals. On behalf of our friends who play your games in China, I would like to express my sincere respect.
yours
Shiyuxuan

Top Bottom