Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Omega Hotel - Is it worth it?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03cfhgxnf
Username
Paul Twilley
After many many events and space launches, I have ground out enough gold tokens to purchase the Omega Hotel. My thinking was that by adding 500 peeps for a 2*2 building, it would free up a LOT of land.
However, when I’ve visited my more experienced neighbours, almost none have it.
Is it a waste??

I could upgrade my Reserve Hanger to L4 (L3 not even been filled yet) or save it for airplane livery upgrades.

Thoughts please!
03CFHGXNF

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
After many many events and space launches, I have ground out enough gold tokens to purchase the Omega Hotel. My thinking was that by adding 500 peeps for a 2*2 building, it would free up a LOT of land.
However, when I’ve visited my more experienced neighbours, almost none have it.
Is it a waste??

I could upgrade my Reserve Hanger to L4 (L3 not even been filled yet) or save it for airplane livery upgrades.

Thoughts please!
03CFHGXNF
Several years ago when the Omega was first intro'd. Free2Play aka Ivan had told us of a possible bonus if we bought one, or maybe all 6; but the promise of any bonus like other promises, was broken. At that time, reserve hangar, or was reserve number 2 and to boot reserve was available with greenies. So I thought okay all my gold and silver tokens I'd buy 6 Omegas. But nothing ever dropped from them Selling them, maybe was the same one would get back if selling a grand hotel. But by that time, GI again for the zillionth time decided to change the reserves and not only combine the two, but now upgrading needs tokens, and when my two merged I lost not only my primary reserve hangar but i had no planes but the special ones from events.

Bottom line is, WAIT wait until you have it all, the items needed to build it, fly it, whatever it needs as GI might, just might throw another wrench into things that only frustrate the players more

Top Bottom