Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Olympics chatter...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Assuming people are watching the Olympics. What are your favorite events? Hands down for me its the swimming, especially as long as Natalie Coughlin is still swimming!!!

Oh, and the Dutch woman's field hockey team, SMOKIN' HOT!!! :heart:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Sports which excite me the most are rowing and swimming, and I'm looking forward to all aspects Usain Bolt participates in of course. And yea.. our Hockey women are really hot =D Stupid thing about hockey is that it's so hard to follow the ball when they get close to the goal and the matches last too long for me xd

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Well they look nice, thats true. But i can tell you... The 3 i know are also really nice in person!
Always nice to go out with them when they are offseason :-D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well they look nice, thats true. But i can tell you... The 3 i know are also really nice in person!
Always nice to go out with them when they are offseason :-D

Gorgeous and friendly?!?! Now I'm REALLY going to visit your country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a hard combo to find here in the states. Usually if they are really pretty, they're complete bitches!!! :angry:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Yeah ive met many girls in the world, but still in my own country its the best... they are goodlooking and most of them are nice and easy to talk to :)

Top Bottom