Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Old accounts - to be removed

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Since we aren't able to remove accounts at the moment and people are quiting games, without changing the in game name (because it's not always possible to change your name), I think it would be a good idea to collect the game names that aren't active anymore within one thread. This way we can mass-delete them the moment GI opens up the ability to delete again :)

For me:
zbiq6k is not in use anymore. This account has the name: 'Delete, new account'

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Because of the many likes for this thread I took some time to collect some of the accounts-2-be-deleted:

Kit and Kit2nd from kitkitkit
Hotdog 2 from Hotdog
retkot renamed retren2, lanzerac and NewYork to 'Stopped playing', these can be deleted
HVH from Metrohenrik can be deleted
lkoo asked to remove the account lkoo and use lk2 instead

Do I miss anyone?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
A suggestion - if possible can we have a running list... So we just need to look at the last post to see all confirmed games and possibly mark suspect ones as well?

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
tdv good idea!

List of accounts 2b removed, updated 06-01-2013:

Accounts not in use anymore:
Kit and Kit2nd from @kitkitkit
Hotdog 2 from @Hotdog
Stopped playing from @retkot (renamed retren2, lanzerac and NewYork to 'Stopped playing')
HVH from @Metrohenrik
Delete, new account from mel (renamed old account Melisende to 'Delete, new account')
BUBBAJED from bubbajed5711

Suspects (not confirmed yet):
@lkoo asked to remove the account lkoo and use lk2 instead

Hi I named my account lk2 for a while but then renamed it back to lkoo recently to keep consistent with name here. If its lkoo level 35 then it should be deleted. Otherwise it is the active one. I will rename the active account to lkoo2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
List of accounts 2b removed, updated 06-01-2013:

Accounts not in use anymore:
Kit and Kit2nd from kitkitkit
Hotdog 2 from Hotdog
Stopped playing from retkot (renamed retren2, lanzerac and NewYork to 'Stopped playing')
HVH from Metrohenrik
Delete, new account from mel (renamed old account Melisende to 'Delete, new account')
BUBBAJED from bubbajed5711
lkoo (at level 35) from lkoo
Minisa from Minisa

Top Bottom