Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Okay What gives with Game Insight??

D

Deleted member 5399

It's been two weeks for some on this new update and slightly less actually for the Windows players.
I wonder how many like me are still experiencing issues with the game.
And I've even updated my own ticket more than once, but yet no reply from GI.
I feel as if Ivan and everyone else is now ignoring us on purpose.
What gives GI??
We wonder if you have abandoned fixing the game!!!!

It's been two weeks for some on this new update and slightly less actually for the Windows players.
I wonder how many like me are still experiencing issues with the game.
And I've even updated my own ticket more than once, but yet no reply from GI.
I feel as if Ivan and everyone else is now ignoring us on purpose.
What gives GI??
We wonder if you have abandoned fixing the game!!!!
probably, they still havent given me my free chest for loss of rabbit hole event, its been 2 days no response

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
You are not being ignored, they have solved most of the general issues for players who had problems.

Unfortunately their are a few like yourself whose specific problems which require specific solutions that take time to solve.

Ivan has been checking in on the forum. As I am typing this he currently on the forum.

unless he has an answer or specific information to impart, He usually does comment.

I am just stating facts. I am not for or against GI.

D

Deleted member 5399

You are not being ignored, they have solved most of the general issues for players who had problems.

Unfortunately their are a few like yourself whose specific problems which require specific solutions that take time to solve.

Ivan has been checking in on the forum. As I am typing this he currently on the forum.

unless he has an answer or specific information to impart, He usually does comment.

I am just stating facts. I am not for or against GI.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 5399

Well I did get the in game cash I paid for 2 weeks ago, in time to do some land expansion
But I have got to say the buginess, the hiccups in the gameplay have just gotten a whole lot worse. I go to click on my launch pad, well away from the plane repair base, but yet the repair base opens, or the entire game board takes me way out in the back 40 as if I'm collecting rewards from special buildings.

Top Bottom