Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows OH NO!!! IT'S A GREMLIN

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I have a sprite, an elf maybe or since we are playing AC AAAA OH NO ITS A GREMLIN!!!!! Seriously though this has popped up all over the city side and the flasher goes around in circles as it blinks

[3:41 PM]
it kinda looks like it has a tail bottom left

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    279.3 KB · Views: 108
I have a sprite, an elf maybe or since we are playing AC AAAA OH NO ITS A GREMLIN!!!!! Seriously though this has popped up all over the city side and the flasher goes around in circles as it blinks

[3:41 PM]
it kinda looks like it has a tail bottom left
It’s the UFO attraction building from the last or almost last event which has flashing lights. You’re in layout mode so see it more. Check the building in real mode.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
It’s the UFO attraction building from the last or almost last event which has flashing lights. You’re in layout mode so see it more. Check the building in real mode.....
thanks i wouldnt had noticed at all if not for the blinking lights. As for seeing it outside of layout mode some of these buildings would look just awesome if we had night mode

thanks i wouldnt had noticed at all if not for the blinking lights. As for seeing it outside of layout mode some of these buildings would look just awesome if we had night mode
Per the below prior thread:
Post in thread 'Night Mode!' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/night-mode.15103/post-203387

There was a night mode previously on Facebook version but per a former GI developer it would double the size of AC and so highly unlikely in future.

It's a behemoth as is 😥

Last edited:
Top Bottom