Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

observation drones

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I think I have a problem with my IOS game registering observation drones. I could swear I saw one drop from a flight this morning and I'm pretty sure somebody has sent me one but the counter on my building still shows 0 drones.

I can't tell if this is dementia setting in or if it's a dastardly attempt by G! to get me to spend greenies.

Can someone send me an observation drone so I can test?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I think I have a problem with my IOS game registering observation drones. I could swear I saw one drop from a flight this morning and I'm pretty sure somebody has sent me one but the counter on my building still shows 0 drones.

I can't tell if this is dementia setting in or if it's a dastardly attempt by G! to get me to spend greenies.

Can someone send me an observation drone so I can test?
Sorry but can return just coffee machine and turnstile. Send me the correspondent item and I will return

Top Bottom