Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Noxplayer not supported by Game insight and Not working properly

I have been playing several supportgames on Noxplayer over the last years
started out with a total of 4 and ended with 1 that still is active today
du to problems and malfunction and not being able to restore through gi had to drop 3games
First it was a problem loading the app ore trying to start it than there were all the freezes and lagg ,bad connection to server and so on
last cople of days i have been unable to update Ac game to the 7.12 version
2days in a row tryed all possible solutions clearing gache of the play store playservices and so on with no succes .
So today i decided to remove the last game i have on the noxemulator
to all the neighbors that are receiving gifts from this game called(minimo) verry sorry but i see no other solution
maybe i the near future i will restart this game on another platform
Thanks for understanding and have a good day .
Mo Elbo

I, too, have been having problems with Nox, and am gradually losing all Nox games. Although I've been able to restore games using google play, my biggest problem was how long it takes to load - close to 10 minutes to get a game open. I'm also concerned with the amount of storage each game uses - 5-6+ GB per game! What is Nox putting on my computer??? - because the game itself shouldn't take more than 30MB. I'm beginning to see why GI doesn't support Nox. Maybe not such a good program.

I, too, have been having problems with Nox, and am gradually losing all Nox games. Although I've been able to restore games using google play, my biggest problem was how long it takes to load - close to 10 minutes to get a game open. I'm also concerned with the amount of storage each game uses - 5-6+ GB per game! What is Nox putting on my computer??? - because the game itself shouldn't take more than 30MB. I'm beginning to see why GI doesn't support Nox. Maybe not such a good program.
Yes indeed it takes more than5 minutes and even up to 10 minutes if it dusnt crash and you have to start over again
in comparison with windows its a big difference my windows game takes 2 minutes for the whole proces opening and sending gifts to all neighbors .
Main reason for me is that i ts to time consuming and dusnt function as it should

Top Bottom