Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Not counting jackets

I just reach this morning 90/100 jackets to complete the quest but the game just stop counting. My alliance team leader just told me to check my Warehouse because of the 100 limit. Maybe from last year you have some jackets and you reach 100 she said and I chack and Yes I already have 100 in my Warehouse so what to do here.

@Husam how to contact Gi because now looks different and I can not do it.

I just reach this morning 90/100 jackets to complete the quest but the game just stop counting. My alliance team leader just told me to check my Warehouse because of the 100 limit. Maybe from last year you have some jackets and you reach 100 she said and I chack and Yes I already have 100 in my Warehouse so what to do here.

Collect jacket from festival camping and music arena, it will be only counting after reached 100 limited.

As other member say collect from the buildings (y)
Here the link to contact Gi
https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/a/airport-city/
On the top right click on contact us (y)
You will receive a reply from them and no more ticket number like before you will find the in end of the email right down (conversation ID#) this is the ticket number.

Last edited:
Top Bottom