Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS None of these items for Terminal Level 7 can be sent by neighbors

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
In the attempt to upgrade my terminal to level 7 - and with the recent update on watching ad videos - I noticed that none of these items can actually be sent by neighbors yet that’s the only way of receiving them. Please fix this so that my 360,000 to upgrade doesn’t go to waste.

Attachments

• E1AAA6B9-C15F-43F4-8677-1BB2BC31CA64.png
    E1AAA6B9-C15F-43F4-8677-1BB2BC31CA64.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 116

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
How are you certain that none can be sent by neighbours? I recently did mine through a combination of gifts and ads and at the time i was able to send others the Arch Metal detector.

Neighbors can only send items for the upgrade they are facing next. I.E. if I have a Terminal level 6, I can send one item for the Terminal 7 upgrade. Once I have upgraded my terminal to Level 7, the item I can send becomes one for the level 8 upgrade. You will need to find neighbors that have the same terminal level that you have and get them to send you the items you need for the upgrade.

. Please fix this so that my 360,000 to upgrade doesn’t go to waste.

This forum has nothing to do with GI. No one here can fix anything. All here can do is advise.

It isn’t broken. As someone says it’s a temporary gift for some people. Your best solution is to post in the Trading thread: Terminal upgrades and maybe someone can help you by trading.

Top Bottom