Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No Solar Collector from Space Travel Monument

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I'm in a need of Solar Collectors for my Big Brother/Orbital Telescope collection(needed to launch on LP2), but it should also come from visiting neigbhours Space Travel Monuments... guess what? I have never received 1 Solar Collector from it.

What about you?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
For the longest time one item from the "Organic Menu" collection didn't drop for me. Before the event even ended i NEVER saw 1 "Fresh Vegetables" drop for me while i stacked up nearly 30 of each of the others that you need to complete this set. It wasn't until a month or two ago that i FINALLY got my first one to drop.

It's not the same for everyone, as i have had plenty of the "Solar Collectors" drop for me, have a total of 26 completed "Big Brother" collections and i don't often visit neighbors. I'm sure if this post stays here long enough we'll see more stories of one item or another that seems to elude people. Just gotta keep rolling that dice and tapping the buildings that are "supposed" to drop the items you need/want. Good luck!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I'm in a need of Solar Collectors for my Big Brother/Orbital Telescope collection(needed to launch on LP2), but it should also come from visiting neigbhours Space Travel Monuments... guess what? I have never received 1 Solar Collector from it.

What about you?

I have got one solar today :D I think it is first from Astronat Academy ever :D

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I have got one solar today :D I think it is first from Astronat Academy ever :D
I guess you're the first one this planet(y)

But I'm not gonna waste more clicks on it..

Like Bali Hi said, best way is to fly to North and better South Observatory to get them. For suits, Baikonur gives the highest rate for me.

Top Bottom