Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS No option to close ad when the ad finishes playing

I started noticing this since yesterday or so. Now I am having this issue every time I watch an ad. Have to force quit the game and re-open when this happens.

The ad will play until the progress bar reaches full. Then it gets stuck at this screen. Other buttons (volume, download, etc.) work but there is no close button showing up.

It seems to happen with Vungle Inc.'s ads. I am suspecting there is something wrong with Vungle but I am not quite sure, so I would like to see if anyone else has experienced such issue or has any insights on this.

I am on iOS 13.4 and latest version of the game.
ad.png

vungle-inc.png

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03nsp4nlx
Username
BadBradL
I started noticing this since yesterday or so. Now I am having this issue every time I watch an ad. Have to force quit the game and re-open when this happens.

The ad will play until the progress bar reaches full. Then it gets stuck at this screen. Other buttons (volume, download, etc.) work but there is no close button showing up.

It seems to happen with Vungle Inc.'s ads. I am suspecting there is something wrong with Vungle but I am not quite sure, so I would like to see if anyone else has experienced such issue or has any insights on this.

I am on iOS 13.4 and latest version of the game.
View attachment 30015
View attachment 30017
I have the same issue running the same versions

Top Bottom