Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No more unlimited ads

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
If you are pretty new to the game, the limit on ads that can be watched for flight speed up and other things will be a surprise. For people that have been playing a long time, this is just back to the old way of doing things.

I wonder if the short-but-sweet unlimited ads period is what has been affecting GI servers.

Probably great ad revenue for GI while it was running. And how do you replace the revenue when you turn it back off ...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I’m just sad and angry now. I relied on the speed ups with ads a lot when it came to larger planes😑
We all did. At the same time, we all now don't. So the playing field is still even. It doesn't really change the dynamics of the game ... and if it helps them stabilizer their servers, I'm happy with that. It also means that people will have to think about what they want to us their ad speed ups on :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Anyone know what the new (old) limits are?
There are a few pools of ads. Flight speed up "may" be in the same category as a 5th item from neighbor visits - but it's not in the same category as building items which I can still watch but they seem to be every 2 hours. I am also able to watch ads for speed up of catering although that is also on a different clock

I'm also out of speed ups for commercial/residential buildings although I didn't speed any of those up.

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
FC168F56-DCFB-4355-A204-02037B14903C.png
19 hours from now, really???? What does it mean? A new time to reset the ads everyday, I thought it must have been 0:00 (UTC) but this update make the ads time weird. When I saw it 2 hours ago, It was only 2 hours remaining and now it becomes like this :)

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
I think it’s a bug. If your plane is a point that you can speed it up. Initially says in my case 23:59. If I restart the game 1-2 times it allows me to speed it up for free.

Top Bottom