Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No more drops since summer fair purchased

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123
Hi,

I purchased Summer fair 3 days ago and since nothing has dropped from guest planes and I stopped finding mushrooms. I also cant speed up residential or commercial buildings for free. It all worked fine until I made that purchase. It was my first game purchase is this supposed to happen? And will it remain this way until the 30 day summer fair ends?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123

I told you in the other thread it was rubbish :ROFLMAO:. Just kidding, it's not funny, I know.

It is not right and you need to submit a ticket to GI asap. Make sure you add that it has affected your ability to complete event tasks and you may also get something extra when the sort it out.

https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

Thank you Bob69Bob!
I am still trying to get the hang of this forum. I will log a bug, I am having other issues too, when I get all my collections from my friends and return to the Chess to collect them all even though I have at least 5 or six in there they disappear while I am collecting them. so the 6+ chess items only turns into 2 or 3 in the in the Warehouse item sets. again this too is a recent occurrence. Very Very frustrating.

Top Bottom