Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No flights to Barcelona or Las Vegas

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, just wrote to GI support stuff, hope they can recognized and fix Vegas and Barcelona...

I also find some more "major improvements": :D
  • neighbors are listed different: huge icons, and scrolling up/down
  • scrooling Levels is simplified - before you need to click on "level 1-10", then next tab, now you just scrooling up/down and when you comes to next 10 of flights, tab is changed automaticly. One really nice feature.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Along with not being able to gift from the gifting tab...
I can gift from the gifting tab.

I click on a gift, then I get to choose to whom I want to sent it. And you can pick more than one neighbor, so you can batch send like-gifts. Makes gifting much simpler and faster.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Same problem here.

I have noticed it is the look and feel I have seen on the Android last week. Also the assignment pictures changed.

And for all the people sending gifts from Android to Iphone, Engine for the spaceship is changing into fuel

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Probably. Once you send a gift to someone, they disappear from the list. I sent gifts to all my neighbors but still have 2 gifts I could send, so I can still get to the "pick a neighbor" page, it's just empty now.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
I'm having the same issue. By the way I've just added some of you. I need more neighbours since I can't visit any of them that are called "username" which is most of them. Absolute shambles.

Top Bottom