Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No adverts on windows

Anyone else noticed the Watch Ads option for free fuel or flight speed up's is not currently available on windows or is it me again
I noticed the same thing on both of my windows games. I figured I watched too many videos for my control tower and terminal, but Android version still has videos available and I watched just as many videos on that game.

I have found with windows before that there is a hidden limit. You used to get around 10 a day, but if you watched them all on consecutive days, they then stopped for a few days as if you had used you weekly allowance up. No evidence to back this up, but since I stopped watching all I could, I have not had a frozen few days.

Hope this helps!

I have found with windows before that there is a hidden limit. You used to get around 10 a day, but if you watched them all on consecutive days, they then stopped for a few days as if you had used you weekly allowance up. No evidence to back this up, but since I stopped watching all I could, I have not had a frozen few days.

Hope this helps!
Guess I used my quota with the CT & Term upgrades. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom