Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Newly purchased buildings in warehouse?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
I am considering buying 2 mystery Buildings @ 2 Greens each promo. But I don't have enough space. Can I put them in my warehouse until I buy more land? Or do they need to get placed straight away? Anyone in the know?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
What twisted says. Not that it's important, but to elaborate.. It first goes into your warehouse (the box) as the mystery building. Then you have to activate it and it comes to your building part of your warehouse. Then you will know what you actually purchased :p You can then place it any time you want.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey, I think what Friso said might be different for different users? Just coz I bought 2 mystery buildings before and they both opened up right away and showed the building and said 'Take' and I had to touch to accept the building. It then went to my warehouse :) BTW they were really good buildings, so it's well worth it, only being 2 greens each

Top Bottom