Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Newbie's first launch is on the pad... Help!? Launched!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
Hey all, this is my first post, new to the forums and joining in an hour of need. I went and started a launch without really knowing what I was doing and I need help!

I've got 800 points out of the needed 1600 and I don't know if I can make it by myself. My current neighbors aren't helping (not sure if they even can... This whole neighbor thing is a little bit confusing).

I'm playing on my phone, once I get to a computer in the morning, I'll type out a proper signature, but in the mean time, here's my basic info.

Username: donralz
Friend code: 047o53bk

Any help that can be offered would be appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
2nd and 3rd spots are still open! I'm cutting it a little close trying to do it on my own, so I can could use anybodies help. It's going to come down to the last 100 points I think. Navigata got stuck, so I need someone else.

I'm at 1072 of 1600 with 3 hours left.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
Probably should mention that I'm planning on using greenies if anyone joins the launch to ensure that it goes off without a hitch... but I won't do it until somebody joins so I don't waste them. In case my 500+ remaining points is scaring anyone off...

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Probably should mention that I'm planning on using greenies if anyone joins the launch to ensure that it goes off without a hitch... but I won't do it until somebody joins so I don't waste them. In case my 500+ remaining points is scaring anyone off...
Still on pad??

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Nope! I joined you and we are launched! I have a QL active so we will be back in 2.5 hours instead of 24. Thanks for letting me tag along :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
Launched! Many thanks Kendra!

Side question... What's a QL? what does it stand for? I'll look up all the details.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Quantum Leap! It's a bonus that speeds up the return of your launches by 90%. Since I have one active it reduces our time in space to only 2.5 hours instead of 24. (y)

Top Bottom