Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New User Guide to Visiting Neighbours

Visiting neighbours is an important part of Airport City.
  • Many tasks require you to visit neighbours' buildings
  • All major events require visiting neighbours
  • You can visit neighbours to gather passengers, coins or fuel and collection items.
Keep in mind that Airport City sometimes has challenges between platforms. Look for neighbours using the same platform as you. IOS and Android are compatible. Windows is another platform. Facebook is another platform.

When you visit a neighbour, you can tap 5 buildings. Each building gives something (coins, passengers, fuel, quest items). When you tap the 5th building it releases a heart. COLLECT THE HEART! If you leave too soon, the visit doesn't count. Visiting the maximum neighbours every day will increase your heart level quickly so you can visit more neighbours.

Notes:
  • You can't tap 2 buildings from one neighbour and 3 from another neighbour. Once you tap a building in one neighbour's city, you have to tap 5 items to get the heart! Only by collecting hearts can you increase your level and visit more neighbours.
  • You can look at as many neighbours' cities as you want. You can only collect from a limited number. Once you tap a building, that is a visit.
The neighbour you visit get a bonus as well.
  • If you tap a hangar for fuel, your neighbour gets fuel.
  • If you tap a residence for passengers, your neighbour gets passengers.
  • If you tap a business for coins, your neighbour gets coins.
Don't worry about stealing from your neighbour. It doesn't happen - and they get a bonus too. They will be happy to have you visit.

It's helpful to know who has which buildings because you may need to visit them to complete tasks. For major events there are often threads in the forum listing who has what buildings. For example, the Back to School event requires tapping universities. This thread has a list of forum members who have universities.

Building threads for various events
I will update this list as new events get added.

Last edited:

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
I understood from support that I as an iOS user can only be neighbours with Android and iOS users. Also noticed that this forum has separate topic groups for gifting. The game does not ignore the request from a Windows users itself however. Funny thing is Windows 10 neighbor can visit and collect from iOS but the other way around is not possible. Winphone users can be accepted but this induces level changes.

Suggest to add a short note about platforms in your description above?

Last edited:
I understood from support that I as an iOS user can only be neighbours with Android and iOS users. Also noticed that this forum has separate topic groups for gifting. The game does not ignore the request from a Windows users itself however. Funny thing is Windows 10 neighbor can visit and collect from iOS but the other way around is not possible. Winphone users can be accepted but this induces level changes.

Suggest to add a short note about platforms in your description above?
I think visiting windows players is very new and doesn't seem fully functional yet but probably will be soon.

Top Bottom