Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New user. . . DUTY FREE HELP!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
reddragon4775
Hi,

I am new to airport city and I recently built a duty free shop and made a trade. But after I had made a few changes in the city, i am now not able make a trade in the duty free shops though I have the required items. My duty free is always having a ZZZ symbol and not able to make a trade. Can anyone help me by guiding me where i am going wrong or link to a guide for duty free ?

Thank you in advance!!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Did you click on your DF and see if you have the items needed to trade? Items needed are whiskey, chocolate candies, pearl earrings, skin care products, etc etc...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Items you do not have will be outlined in red.
Note for the longer duration and higher paying trades will require items like Skin Care Products, Filled Candies and Perfume are not generally giftable so you will need to get lucky and find them from neighbours buildings when you visit, buy the Duty Free set from Duke Crockers Airship shop (note I would never suggest you buy that from the regular shop using Green Airport Cash) or get really lucky from a neighbour who can gift.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
There is a friend or neighbor button on the bottom of the screen hit this then hit the same button on the pop up window. There is an add button where neighbors you can add are there or you can use the add friend button. Type in the name of the friend you want to become a neighbor. The neighbor then has to accept you. You can add me if you like captain tneil. When I accept you, you wiil then see me in the neighbor window. You should have Malden airborn as a default friend. You must have Internet access to do this. Having friend is very useful as you can visit and send and recivee gift you need like fuel and passengers plus gift items you need during the game, you can do this every 24 hours and can gift to up to 20 friends try it it really helps

Device
  1. iPad
Username
reddragon4775
Thank you for the info. I have added you as my neighbour. I am not sure if have done it right as your my first neighbour :). Thanks again to all the members who helped me in this thread

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have accepted you as a neighbour I will send a gift later. I think you need to have a look at the gifts you can send? I think your list on your signature is what you have collected not what you can send,you will need these and can use them during the game. The 50 fuel for example. There is a gift box on the bottom of the screen hit this and you will see incoming and outgoing. Outgoing is what you can send incoming is what has been sent to you which you can use. Have a look after 6 tonight you will see a gift from me. Also if you want more neighbours ask on this forum by sending a request by starting a conversation with someone do this before you try to add anyone I'm sure there are lots who will add you. Try to find people at your level so you can help each other out good luck

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
O9gf1v3ig
Username
LarryD153
There is a friend or neighbor button on the bottom of the screen hit this then hit the same button on the pop up window. There is an add button where neighbors you can add are there or you can use the add friend button. Type in the name of the friend you want to become a neighbor. The neighbor then has to accept you. You can add me if you like captain tneil. When I accept you, you wiil then see me in the neighbor window. You should have Malden airborn as a default friend. You must have Internet access to do this. Having friend is very useful as you can visit and send and recivee gift you need like fuel and passengers plus gift items you need during the game, you can do this every 24 hours and can gift to up to 20 friends try it it really helps
hello fellow pilot. I(LarryD153), am attempting to contact such pilots(Madlen Airborn) too try and get farther along in game play in the game Airport City. I recently started on or about 07 Nov 2019. If possible, could you please contact Ms Airborn for me for game support. The name is on my neighbor's page. I do thank you for any and all communication you offer on this subject.

Sincerely,
Larry Castee aka/LarryD153
lcastee1drive@gmail.com

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
hello fellow pilot. I(LarryD153), am attempting to contact such pilots(Madlen Airborn) too try and get farther along in game play in the game Airport City. I recently started on or about 07 Nov 2019. If possible, could you please contact Ms Airborn for me for game support. The name is on my neighbor's page. I do thank you for any and all communication you offer on this subject.

Sincerely,
Larry Castee aka/LarryD153
lcastee1drive@gmail.com

Madlen is a snob she's never answered anyone! Just kidding, Madlen is bot account. For support contact you can tap on the cog-wheel/gear icon on your right hand, at the bottom bar. There you will see a Tech Support icon. You can chat with them there.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
O9gf1v3ig
Username
LarryD153
Madlen is a snob she's never answered anyone! Just kidding, Madlen is bot account. For support contact you can tap on the cog-wheel/gear icon on your right hand, at the bottom bar. There you will see a Tech Support icon. You can chat with them there.
Wow! You are certainly a gamer. Just reading your post I was convinced that Madlen was a total snob! TH much for your reply. I will try locating the function key you described for tech support. Also, I am playing the game from a Fire 7 if that is of any importance? I certainly cannot find the update that I'm being prompted to install. Thanks again for the communication. 😎

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Wow! You are certainly a gamer. Just reading your post I was convinced that Madlen was a total snob! TH much for your reply. I will try locating the function key you described for tech support. Also, I am playing the game from a Fire 7 if that is of any importance? I certainly cannot find the update that I'm being prompted to install. Thanks again for the communication. 😎

I'm not familiar with Amazon Appstore but attached is a screenshot of the game I marked in there how you can find the icon.

E39BEA79-DE6A-444F-9541-192FA138C260.jpeg

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
O9gf1v3ig
Username
LarryD153
I'm not familiar with Amazon Appstore but attached is a screenshot of the game I marked in there how you can find the icon.

View attachment 23040
Ok thank you. I did find tech support and contacted them. Now, I'm on standby till they tell me either left, right, up, down, etc. I remember now, some years ago I attempted to play a online game. Things on it went very South due to players and the support. I really enjoy the attitude of players here and hope that someday I can run a airport very similar to Madlen Airborn. That place looks like a drop in of Dubai. Thanks again for your help and assistance. If I can ever solve these minor issues I would like to invite you to fly with me someday. Thanks again. Happy gaming! 😎

Top Bottom