Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update, Where do i begin

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
There is a new Christmas event that is live & its duration is for 20 days, New destinations for the Christmas event are
Quebec (Turbo Prop), Innsbruck (Jet), Fargo (Delta), Reykjavik (Jumbo), Khabarovsk (Giant), Sapporo (Thunderbird) & Vancouver (Condor)

The reward for completing the event is a Winter Zoo
winter.jpg

New Normal Flights for the Condor are
Macau, New Orleans, Kuala Lumpur, Kansas City & Budapest

New Excavation Flights for the Condor are
Excavation Ancient China, Nanking, Luoyang, Xian, Chengdu & Guangzhou

New Alliance Flights for the Condor are
Bilbao, Sevilla, Granada, Cordova & Alicante

To fly a Condor you need to have an item from a Pharmaceutical Laboratory

Runway level 7 is 1500000
Hangar level 7 is 300000
Repair Base level 7 ????
Pharmaceutical Laboratory 1000000
Terminal 11 ??????
Town Hall 11 ???
Control Tower 11 ??????
Condor plane 1500000

Last edited:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Another event to miss.:( Guess they want to cater to the old timers here (not that they don't deserve it):)
It would be nice to find more levels to participate.

Another event to miss.:( Guess they want to cater to the old timers here (not that they don't deserve it):)
It would be nice to find more levels to participate.
My guess is we are getting a new update to a new level & planes - similar to when we got the level 70, thunderbird, and furniture factory update. The Christmas event will probably be included in that download, but will be separate and for all levels of players.

There is a new Christmas event that is live & its duration is for 20 days, New destinations for the Christmas event are
Quebec (Turbo Prop), Innsbruck (Jet), Fargo (Delta), Reykjavik (Jumbo), Khabarovsk (Giant), Sapporo (Thunderbird) & Vancouver (Condor)

Would you happen to know what flight items are needed for these destinations?

Top Bottom