Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update on Android?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
I saw someone said that there was an update on android but no update preview or iOS updates. Anyone might have a look?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
Hi,

I was going to post about this. I got update 7.13 on Android but there is not any event associated with it.

Regards,

Alf
Alright, I thought there might be surprise events. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04j4646v2
Username
Dave
I also got this update, after the game kicked me from my Alliance which is annoying so i though hmm maybe i have to update again for the event as they may have screwed it up, now I have no event no alliance and well support is about as helpful as a hat full of .........

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
I also got this update, after the game kicked me from my Alliance which is annoying so i though hmm maybe i have to update again for the event as they may have screwed it up, now I have no event no alliance and well support is about as helpful as a hat full of .........
Can't you get back to the alliance?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04j4646v2
Username
Dave
Can't you get back to the alliance?
Sorry yeah I did get back into my Alliance only because we have our own thread so my leader just sent me another invite, as the updates that came didn't put me back in...

However even though I can see the Event now I lost all progress meaning I lost all that I had completed and collecting doesn't add the snow flakes to my tally so I'm stuck on a lower level so wont be getting any silver coins which is really disappointing as I usually make the Titanium grouping :( and of course support doesn't respond! :mad:

Top Bottom