Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Side Mission(s)?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Since the last update the level 45 players have new side missions asking us to collect items from the new Giant destinations. With no flights at all to Oslo but thanks to my special buildings I was very lucky to complete 3 side missions with Chris Rock and the collection Scandinavian Sailor.
But now I have a new mission with Chris: Visit 5 times the Newspaper Office (your own).
I'm curious, where does this lead to? More side missions? A bonus?
Are there any neighbors that completed another Giant-collections and also have (different) new tasks? As soon as i visit my Newspaper Office 5 times I will give an update.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
There have been a few simple side missions for Caracas, apart from collecting the five drop items. It is usually visiting buildings, one of them I had to visit 50 passenger producing buildings, one I had to visit the fast food outlet that looks like a hamburger. But there is no extra reward at the end, just a small increase in coins.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Since the last update the level 45 players have new side missions asking us to collect items from the new Giant destinations. With no flights at all to Oslo but thanks to my special buildings I was very lucky to complete 3 side missions with Chris Rock and the collection Scandinavian Sailor.
But now I have a new mission with Chris: Visit 5 times the Newspaper Office (your own).
I'm curious, where does this lead to? More side missions? A bonus?
Are there any neighbors that completed another Giant-collections and also have (different) new tasks? As soon as i visit my Newspaper Office 5 times I will give an update.
Today i had my first Lunar launch, 22h 40m to return.

And yes, i vistited 5 newspaper buildings (hard to find them - i have them 5, in case you need to click on them - but thanks to Simp1710 i found last three).

Now, new side mission: Wait for a Lunar shuttle return. (y)
More will follow....

Top Bottom