Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New player needs alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044wdhfp8
Username
Clownius
Level 21 with 32 stars.

Only flying owl planes so far and finding the game very limited without the alliance feature so looking to join an alliance and had zero luck in game....

Level 21 with 32 stars.

Only flying owl planes so far and finding the game very limited without the alliance feature so looking to join an alliance and had zero luck in game....
I will send you invitation and have fun with us :);)
Oops i think server is down now so cannot do it lets wait the server online with the next 24 hours then i will send you again.
If you join any other alliance let me know.
Regards
Husam

Last edited:
Hi! I have a very small alliance (Tiny LX) with some of my extra games that could have another player. It’s a very very relaxed alliance, but it will let you see how many pax you can fly, how hard is - or isn’t - to accomplish weekly tasks and so on. The only thing I expect is that you finish one alliance task per week. At your level, that should be easy to get. If interested pls pm me.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I will send you invitation and have fun with us :);)
Oops i think server is down now so cannot do it lets wait the server online with the next 24 hours then i will send you again.
If you join any other alliance let me know.
Regards
Husam
The server should be fine at the minute.
Ivan just posted in the server down time thread that they will go down tomorrow.

I was visiting neighbours 40 minutes ago without issue.

Top Bottom