Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Member in need of Alliance!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
031r24ur6
Username
LadyScorps
Hi folks, I’m a new member level 10 almost level 11. I’ve applied to countless alliances with no reply. I’m hoping to join an alliance that can help me and one I can have fun in. My friend code is 031r24ur6 ! Thanks <3

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Hi, suggest you could look at existing recruitment posts on forum and reply/message them directly. Finding an alliance over the forum allows easy communication for gifting/alliance tasks, and is therefore much better than applying to random alliances that appear on the in-game list.

Edit: being a daily player and gifter greatly improves your chances of finding an alliance. Say so if you are :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0315ua6h
Username
crosswinds
Hi folks, I’m a new member level 10 almost level 11. I’ve applied to countless alliances with no reply. I’m hoping to join an alliance that can help me and one I can have fun in. My friend code is 031r24ur6 ! Thanks <3
Join us at Trans Aero Rus

Top Bottom