Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New member in Forum - wishlist and tips and trix for game

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g7wsjo
Username
sebban
Hi,
I need some help with things to complete buildings: Terminal lvl 5, Rep. Base lvl 4, Fuel station lvl 2, Mission control center lvl 1 and Dute free shop lvl 1.

Game Name: sebban
Friend Code: ak7f9qw
Operating System: Android
Game Status: Level 33 - stars: 49, Hearts: 6

Item need:
2xAirconditoner, 1xSteelFrame, 2xLasercutter, 1xLiningPlate, 2xAmperemeter, 3xArchiveBox, 1xWhiteBoard, 3xErgonomicChair, 2xSmokeDetector, 3xServerRack

Item I can send:
Fluoresecent lamp, Yagi-Uda antenna, Passenger (5), Fuel catalyst, Bathtowel, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Cockpit glass, Generator, Great shots, Landing lamp, Dispatcher Control, Handling Line, Fuel (20), Video wall, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Textbook, Filled candies, Fuel supply, Aircraft tire, Wide-angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packing machine, Navigation Module, City model, Fuel House, Altimeter, Spare propeller, Diecer, Air Vent Filter.

Thanks for reply and help :)
/Sebban

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Welcome!

Still can't get the neighbor request to go through sorry so can't actually help at the moment. Let's see if anyone else can add you if not we'll just have to wait for support to get back to you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g7wsjo
Username
sebban
Welcome!

Still can't get the neighbor request to go through sorry so can't actually help at the moment. Let's see if anyone else can add you if not we'll just have to wait for support to get back to you.

Thanks!
I ask around in forums for help and tips to solve the issues.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Hi,
I need some help with things to complete buildings: Terminal lvl 5, Rep. Base lvl 4, Fuel station lvl 2, Mission control center lvl 1 and Dute free shop lvl 1.

Game Name: sebban
Friend Code: ak7f9qw
Operating System: Android
Game Status: Level 33 - stars: 49, Hearts: 6

Item need:
2xAirconditoner, 1xSteelFrame, 2xLasercutter, 1xLiningPlate, 2xAmperemeter, 3xArchiveBox, 1xWhiteBoard, 3xErgonomicChair, 2xSmokeDetector, 3xServerRack

Item I can send:
Fluoresecent lamp, Yagi-Uda antenna, Passenger (5), Fuel catalyst, Bathtowel, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Cockpit glass, Generator, Great shots, Landing lamp, Dispatcher Control, Handling Line, Fuel (20), Video wall, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Textbook, Filled candies, Fuel supply, Aircraft tire, Wide-angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packing machine, Navigation Module, City model, Fuel House, Altimeter, Spare propeller, Diecer, Air Vent Filter.

Thanks for reply and help :)
/Sebban
Try to add you but your code didn't work. After last G! update all android code had changed using 04 as first two digits. Check if your code changed.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
As I know him IRL I'll just update this with after help from another thread he learned his game was outdated and when trying to update he ended up with 2 copies of the game so currently he is waiting to hear back from support. Will report back when/if they help him sort it out :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g7wsjo
Username
sebban
Hi guys,

Sorry to say..
The support can't connect my old game with new version.
They wrote that:
You have one version from Galaxy apps (the old one in lvl 34) and the new one 4.8.16. From playstore.

They mean i will restart all over it again if i want 4.8.16 version and add friends, do event, do everything that you guys do.

I don't wanna start all over it again....

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Well... that seriously sux :(

But come on you can do it again! With the help of all the great people in here I'm sure it wont take long to get you back to where you were! I know its annoying but dont want you to give up :)

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
October 29, 2016

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum & not sure how it works. I need items for Control Tower lvl (9) , Terminal lvl (10) and Furniture Factory. Please help me & send needed items. Visit my airport, come up the long & winding road to my Haunted House on the top of the hill, one of my Research telescopes is pointed in the general direction. It is searching for a witch flying around on her broom. Watch out for the flying monkeys! :nailbiting:

If you cannot send these items, please tell me where I need to send flights to get them. PM me if you want to be my neighbor.

Airport name: Blue Cessna
Playing on: iPad2
Level: 70, Stars: 162, Hearts: 9

Time zone - Pacific (California)

Items Needed (in preference order):
For Buildings: Coffee Machine, Infrared Camera, Motion Sensor, Observation Drone, Currency Detector, Document Detector, Explosives Detector, Lie Detector For Flights: Wireless Compass, Earplugs, Attitude Indicator, Fuel Hose, Spare Wire, Deicer. For Repairs: Gyroscope, Altimeter.

NO passengers needed. NO items for Duty Free, NO Flight Catering.
Please send needed requested flight and building items instead. Fuel & Passengers are secondary.

Items I can send: Fuel (20), Flatbed Scanner, Infrared Camera, Altimeter, Attitude Indicator, Spare Wire, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Wireless Compass, Flight Catering, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop, Landing Lamp, Fuel Supply, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Copy Machine, Video Wall, Robot Tester, POS Terminal, Communication Antenna, Machine Oil, Lie Detector, Fingerprint Reader, Glazing Machine, Sliding Table Saw, Bed, E-reader, ...

I currently have 3 Planetariums, 2 Astronaut Academy, 4 Training Centers, 5 Research Labs

Looking for active neighbors for space launches (Red).

Top Bottom