Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• This is where all the newly created groups will be announced.
    However, if when creating your group you set it to hidden, then it will not be announced here.
    You cannot create new threads in this section of the forum, however you can comment on new group announcement threads.

New Group Created - The Launchers

R

Requested Deletion 060121

Darsh Raut has created a new group called The Launchers

This group is created for discussion of launches

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04F9U5EMH
Username
Piloot Tinus
Hi, I'm Martijn aka piloot Tinus

I want to start the Apogee launch mission (first launch in AC) but I'm hesitating to really start 'cause I've only around 700 points to invest. I'm concerned that my "friends" aren't going to join and my investment will be gone after 24h.

Anybody here who wants to join me?

My gamers ID: 04F9U5EMH

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi, I'm Martijn aka piloot Tinus

I want to start the Apogee launch mission (first launch in AC) but I'm hesitating to really start 'cause I've only around 700 points to invest. I'm concerned that my "friends" aren't going to join and my investment will be gone after 24h.

Anybody here who wants to join me?

My gamers ID: 04F9U5EMH
I would serious suggest that you build up your inventory to the point where you can at least, if need be, launch solo.
However, this too is a waste of resources.
Spend the next 2 to 3 weeks visiting neighbours Training Centers, Cosmic Fuel Stations and Green launch pads.
Then, if you don't get sufficient response here, join in with launches mentioned in the chat. Or with neighbours.

The key to success is go slow.

Top Bottom