Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New event

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Hi i´m new here on the forum.
Can enyone tell me when the New event starts and what hour? And how many times is there a new event? I´m from Belgium and i´m addicted to this ggame. Love it so much

Can enyone tell me when the New event starts and what hour? And how many times is there a new event? I´m from Belgium and i´m addicted to this ggame. Love it so much
We never, ever know exactly when a new event will start. If the recent pattern holds, it will be a few days after the last event ends.

You can look on the Wiki to see what events happened in the past, and in what order. (Although the order of events can vary between years, so there are no guarantees). You can also click on each event and see details about it when it was last played (Again, no guarantees that it will be exactly the same this year, but it will give you an idea).

Click on the big red link where it says "Click here" 😄
1625839289052.png

Glad you love the game! Good luck!

Welcome. Event dates\times aren't provided by GameInsight (GI), the maker of this game, just what events will occur during a month (which are usually announced near the start of the month in which they'll begin). They announced two upcoming events for this month so be on the lookout!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Welcome. Event dates\times aren't provided by GameInsight (GI), the maker of this game, just what events will occur during a month (which are usually announced near the start of the month in which they'll begin). They announced two upcoming events for this month so be on the lookout!
Thank you for the answer.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
We never, ever know exactly when a new event will start. If the recent pattern holds, it will be a few days after the last event ends.

You can look on the Wiki to see what events happened in the past, and in what order. (Although the order of events can vary between years, so there are no guarantees). You can also click on each event and see details about it when it was last played (Again, no guarantees that it will be exactly the same this year, but it will give you an idea).

Click on the big red link where it says "Click here" 😄
View attachment 55748

Glad you love the game! Good luck!
Thank you veel much to help me.

Top Bottom