Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Building

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
image.jpg

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
It's on Vkontekte, I no longer play IOS or facebook versions, there are more STARS to collect on Vkontekte 1 of my neighbours has 573 stars & it's a big assumption but I believe the Mission to Mars update will be released on Vkontekte first :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
image.jpg
I don't believe this will be a cargo plane because it has a lot of windows which would indicate a passenger plane, could this be a new plane in airport city or is it a profile picture that GI have made What do you guys think?

Device
  1. Android
@Robby Kusuma I have been nosey & looked at previous release days & only once in nearly 2 years has an update been on a Saturday & none on a Sunday.
I notice that too..... Well, it is just a guess....
Could be on Monday too, when I predict Mint is released.

If GI know how to make bussiness, they should release update during Green Sale, like this period. People will buy green a lot because they are exciting with the update.....

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I believe it depends how good the update is if people will buy greens or not, if it's just the same update as facebook (5 new deatinations with collections) I don't think many people will buy greens, if however the update includes lets say reserve hangar & mission to Mars, I think then many people will buy greens.

I think the next update will just have the 5 new destinations & hopefully fingers crossed reserve hangar apart from that I can't see much else.

Also on Vkontekte I was expecting to see excavation flights for the Falcon but none are added yet.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
I believe it depends how good the update is if people will buy greens or not, if it's just the same update as facebook (5 new deatinations with collections) I don't think many people will buy greens, if however the update includes lets say reserve hangar & mission to Mars, I think then many people will buy greens.

I think the next update will just have the 5 new destinations & hopefully fingers crossed reserve hangar apart from that I can't see much else.
I guess next update will include :
1. New destinations Falcon
2. Map on the green launch
3. Land Expansions

Its better to have a system in how you do it. Update + Green sale will make a better bussiness.

Top Bottom