Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New 6 day quest popped up on IOS - Men of Steel

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Whoever clicked on mine (I saw "username" only) worked :))) I noticed it worked today when I "double tapped" the pyramid, yesterday when I tapped nothing happened.

Hm...I wonder if it'd work with the fuel station. I'll tap on people's fuel stations, let me know if it works you can stockpile fuel for the adventure quests :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
RMac & Puppy Chou How many giant planes you have? I did finished with four, in less then two days. Even that i have 8 building that produces item drops every day, i have had no collection finished, none of nine requested.

But, i did managed. Of course, with great help of many Fuel(20) i had on stock - i used it about 150 of them, to speedup planes. And, i also used two of Spy Glasses, that increased the drops dramaticly. First two planes that i speedup, gaves me 7 needed items, one whole collection plus two more!! And also next planes dropped at least two items everytime.

Hope you can find your way to success, and hope both of you can managed. (y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Okay, I got all the items for Men of Steel. I only have/use one Giant but used spy glass twice. Are there any consequences that happens after clicking complete?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
RMac & Puppy Chou How many giant planes you have? I did finished with four, in less then two days. Even that i have 8 building that produces item drops every day, i have had no collection finished, none of nine requested.

But, i did managed. Of course, with great help of many Fuel(20) i had on stock - i used it about 150 of them, to speedup planes. And, i also used two of Spy Glasses, that increased the drops dramaticly. First two planes that i speedup, gaves me 7 needed items, one whole collection plus two more!! And also next planes dropped at least two items everytime.

Hope you can find your way to success, and hope both of you can managed. (y)

I am using two giant planes which I fly as often as I can.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
joboo .... This happened to me on several occassions, but with my space trave lmonuments though; The reason i did not pay attention to the glitch was that it was on hypermode giving me blank crates. With these developments, its worth giving it a try with the Sands of Time buildings.
Cheers!

Gt city We should see if this glitch works for the space travel monument as well. It could potentially make the space trips much easier. Please could you click on one of my space travel monuments the next time you visit.

Thanks
Jonnycash

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Ianda11, joboo LAX

Oh wow, Ian you clicked on my pyramid, I waited until it was time to collect, then it kept on dropping.
I picked up 3 fish markets, 3 pet shops, 4 dice, 4 red scooters, to name but a few. (y) :eek:
Great fun.
So please click tomorrow :cool:

Eric, I also got a drop from your pyramid?? I love this glitch :p

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Ianda11, joboo LAX

Oh wow, Ian you clicked on my pyramid, I waited until it was time to collect, then it kept on dropping.
I picked up 3 fish markets, 3 pet shops, 4 dice, 4 red scooters, to name but a few. (y) :eek:
Great fun.
So please click tomorrow :cool:

Eric, I also got a drop from your pyramid?? I love this glitch :p

Lol, it's great fun! I must say I have a "few" fish markets, pet shops etc now! ;)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Can one of my friends click on my special buildings (pyramide, stonehenge, louvre etc) within the next 3 hours? I want to make sure if the glitch still works after the update.
Thanks in advance!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I expected this a little, the icons from Nsari disappeared from my building without clicking them. Can someone else click on them, it's almost time for me to collect the presents (45 minutes).

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
And again, the icons of a visitor disappeared just before (1 minute) my buildings gave an item.
Now I now for sure that GI is watching this forum and appearently my game.......:mad:. Or they build in some protection against the glitch....

Top Bottom