Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

neighbours

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Does anyone know how many neighbours I can have . Currently I've 73 and 403 waiting. What does this mean and how can I increase my actual neighbours. Thank you
If the neighbours are in your waiting list for some time i would delete them. They are probably not playing the game anymore

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Does anyone know how many neighbours I can have . Currently I've 73 and 403 waiting. What does this mean and how can I increase my actual neighbours. Thank you
@Gary Kennedy
My suggestion would be to post on the daily trading thread for your specific device. You can ask for neighbors that way.
Personally, I'm a big believer in quality over quantity. You can have up to 500 neighbors ... but you can only give 20 gifts a day and can only visit twelve or less.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
One of the recent fixes has been to the "Add Neighbors" feature.
I don't know exactly what the game designers did, but the effect is just incredible.

Prior to joining the forum, I never received even one neighbor request even though I'd been playing for many months. ( I acquired neighbors by sending out LOTS of requests.)

Now, I actually have (non-forum) players asking to add me as a neighbor.
I assume the game designers have removed inactive games from the "add-neighbor" rotation.

I'm just wondering whether this fix is even noticeable to players/forum members who have always received neighbor requests ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom