Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbours Lost :(

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
Hi everybody, when I changed my game to a new smartphone I lost all my old neighbours...thanksfully not my game progress...still lvl71.
So need your help if you can add me or tell me if I can send a friend request!.

Hope some of you recognize me.

Thanks

angelus
(04d2qwv1)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Hi everybody, when I changed my game to a new smartphone I lost all my old neighbours...thanksfully not my game progress...still lvl71.

Thanks

angelus
(04d2qwv1)

Add me if u want

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer

Thanks

angelus
(04d2qwv1)

Hi Angelus, Mortimer (Game name same (04dvav7h)) here I just sent you a neighbor request, Lvl 15 approaching 16 (lol) I'm presuming I can send the normal low lvl stuff.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Thanks

angelus
(04d2qwv1)
Did you open a ticket and ask GI Support for help?
In your case game should be fully restored (y)
If you wanna try , here is the form: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
Did you open a ticket and ask GI Support for help?
In your case game should be fully restored (y)
If you wanna try , here is the form: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

No I did not, but my game progress is ok, did not loose any item, building or money....the only thing I lost was my neighbors and alliance. I am going to leave it as it is. Thanks for the advise GT!

Top Bottom