Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

neighbors

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Hi my name is Andy, ive been into this game about 10 months and a member with this forum for about 6, i am neighbors with about 120, but none are on this forum, and at the point now in this game to see that proceed more effectively i need to cultivate neighbors that can communicate with in thee forum to assist in my alliance issues and also space launches. So need to start some where and get advise how best to do this, I have 1 QL and about 28 peb,s and the same with the other items, looking to do as many as i can with help, on the red launchs in around next week, and hope to be captain on at least 5 or 6, I have lots of spare time so thought to try, Need neighbors first, Thanks Andy, and all ears on Advice

I have 1 QL
Best use of a ql is to collaborate with other people who also have qls because with just 1 ql the flight time is about 2h15; with 2 qls the flight time is reduced even further to about 15 minutes; with 3 qls the flight times are reduced even more further to about a minute and couple of seconds; then with 4 or more qls the flight times is instant return.

One of the determining factors for a successful ql party is to have as much launch preparation as possible and by these I mean how many green preps (space suit, lab notebook, field rotation & treadmill) do you have, how many blue preps (space suit, lab notebook, lunar module & orbital telescope) do you have, how many red preps (lunar module, orbital telescope, infrared telescope & lunar rover) do you have? Usually and as a fact the least of the 4 item preps dictates the number of launches.

For me and for most players 1 ql in a launch seems like a waste and the best way is to squeeze in as many launches as possible. Although others prefer a slow or laid back launch of 2qls...
So, my take:
  1. Gather as many launch preps as possible.
  2. Announce in the forum that you are planning a ql party (state the day, date, time & colour(s)).
  3. Invite other players with qls to join you in the party.
  4. Predetermine the seating order (usually ql holders get 1st preference).
  5. Allocate pre-calculated points if it is necessary.
I have 1 QL and about 28 peb,s and the same with the other items
These don't mean a thing if there is no preps & collaboration. You can have as many as 1000 PEBs but if you don't have the preps those PEBs are as good as dust gatherers (I'd rather have a 1000 preps and 1 PEB, at least I know that I will be able to participate in launches even as a back bencher).

Need neighbors first
Send a request via alliances and search MiTenRaBo = gamename Tair (item) let me know after sending the request so I can accept because I have a tendency to delete all unknown request.

and all ears on Advice
Above is my 2 cents contribution.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Wow thank you, much appreciate your time and help, I sent you a alliance request, I,m owner of my own at the moment which was transferred to me, just starting get new players that are contributing in the weekly missions, and can complete at least 2 of the 3, so will give this a little more time, , but still neighbours that i can at least communicate with,I,m not very good yet with learning to navigate this forum, but use it very much to learn, This Ql i received from award from a coulpe of weeks ago, the back to school, imade to the top 6, Ihave 5 red preps

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
trying for one more red, and how do i accept the new neighbor(s) from this forum, never done this until now

trying for one more red, and how do i accept the new neighbor(s) from this forum, never done this until now
Cold calling = send a person either a private message (pm) or tag asking to be their neighbours
If they have posted their code in a thread or in their signature send an invite via game then alert them here on the forum that you have sent them an invite (this you do because most of us do not accept random invites)

For more info read @Captain WH Rollins guides...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Yeah i found your alliance on the top 100 and visited and requested 4 of your neighbors to take me on, also you also, i was invited in by 4 from your alliance, but did not get yours, got one red launch, but think i will need a couple of more week to aquire more high end launch items like ped, and large fuel tank and main stab that i can use to quickly bring my points that wiil bring into the 2200 to 2400 area

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC

I‘d suggest you either tag people or send them a message if you are adding them. I only accept forum neighbors so I am another that deletes unknown requests. It also might be easier, to my thinking anyway, if your game name isn’t pilot xxxxx game ID. Posting in launch chat or the general chat is a good way to find people too. :)

Yeah i found your alliance on the top 100 and visited and requested 4 of your neighbors to take me on, also you also, i was invited in by 4 from your alliance, but did not get yours, got one red launch, but think i will need a couple of more week to aquire more high end launch items like ped, and large fuel tank and main stab that i can use to quickly bring my points that wiil bring into the 2200 to 2400 area

I was away because of work, but, friend request accepted

Top Bottom