Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbor is Away???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
i received one email about the torpy acc that i have deleted by mistake, and the email say the thing for return to play the game.(when we toutch on the thing for call him)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Please don't delete neighbours just becoz they are showing as "neighbour is away"

I was travelling and had no access to mobile internet for one week and i too was added in this 'away list' by GI :(

Now i am fully back and running my airporty full time :)

Btw can anyone check my airport and confirm my status (Bali Hi diwata )

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please don't delete neighbours just becoz they are showing as "neighbour is away"

I was travelling and had no access to mobile internet for one week and i too was added in this 'away list' by GI :(

Now i am fully back and running my airporty full time :)

Btw can anyone check my airport and confirm my status (Bali Hi diwata )
Just wanted to confirm that I was able to visit your airport and click on your hangers from TDV19 today

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Suresh - everything looks fine in your airport.:)

I have not deleted anyone from the forums I am in. Actually, I was only thinking of deleting neighbors that are 'away' and are perpetually in level 13 or something. Away + low level that is not leveling up tells me the person is no longer playing.

I have not even deleted TDV4 yet. Hope springs eternal. :p

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
@diwata - TDV19 should be visitable again...

EDIT - Looks like GIS have a 2 week window - so if you are away for more than that - you get flagged as away!!
tdv I guess the time is definitely less than 2 weeks.... it is one week or something slightly more.....

I was away from internet for around 7 days n i was flagged as 'neighbour is away' by GI:mad:

Top Bottom