Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need new friends for gifting

iv been on the forum for long time, iv had my game messed around by Gi and i lost all of friends and i have noticed that gifting with other platforms is not working very well so im going to stick with the forum people. Please if you need help also add me msg me if you can. Also all my friends on the forum are you getting your gifts??? please msg me if you are not

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Hi Phil
I'm much the same boat. My gifting is messed up too since I updated. Don't get to sent F20 any more and lost all my friends. Having trouble picking them up again.

I'm pretty regular at gifting. Try to do it every day, but used to resort to sending F20s each day to most. Since the update I have lost the F20 gift to send. Tried to match the wanted lists of all at least twice a week, but it is hard keeping records up to date. I only seem to receive gifts that ask for a return at the moment and no option to delete them once you have accepted the gift.... not sure what that is about.

Happy to link with you if you want. I've sent a request. My game name is the same as my forum name, "ucaptain lole"

Thanks

Hi Phil
I'm much the same boat. My gifting is messed up too since I updated. Don't get to sent F20 any more and lost all my friends. Having trouble picking them up again.

I'm pretty regular at gifting. Try to do it every day, but used to resort to sending F20s each day to most. Since the update I have lost the F20 gift to send. Tried to match the wanted lists of all at least twice a week, but it is hard keeping records up to date. I only seem to receive gifts that ask for a return at the moment and no option to delete them once you have accepted the gift.... not sure what that is about.

Happy to link with you if you want. I've sent a request. My game name is the same as my forum name, "ucaptain lole"

Thanks
thank you nice to have a new friend im pretty easy to gift i dont change to much, please send me O Beacon i have F20 if you like but please let me know so i will write it down. I will let you know when i change or just look at my signature. I will up date my gift list soon (y)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
thank you nice to have a new friend im pretty easy to gift i dont change to much, please send me O Beacon i have F20 if you like but please let me know so i will write it down. I will let you know when i change or just look at my signature. I will up date my gift list soon (y)
hi , friends?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
Hello i have sent a request, please send F20 I will do the same if thats ok with you(y)
thank you
i think i sent one
but i visited your ap,very nice buildings for collecting,(edit post>). I sent the o.beacon but now i know it's you i'll send the f20 as from tomorrow on

Last edited:
Top Bottom