Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Need Help!! New Member

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03q3oixei
Username
Cap'nHa
Hey Forum,

Just downloaded the game two days ago. I've read some comments and tips and tricks on different reviews. I'm currently Level 15, both runways at level 2, have 2 Swifts, 1 Owl and 1 Owl S1. I'm trying to save up the gold up upgrade my runway to accept larger aircraft. It's really frustrating that AFTER you pay to upgrade a building (townhall for example), you then have to find OTHER/MORE items to finish the construction.

Any tips on how to speed up the process, make more gold (which I know is in the buildings), or just any advice in general is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hey Forum,

Just downloaded the game two days ago. I've read some comments and tips and tricks on different reviews. I'm currently Level 15, both runways at level 2, have 2 Swifts, 1 Owl and 1 Owl S1. I'm trying to save up the gold up upgrade my runway to accept larger aircraft. It's really frustrating that AFTER you pay to upgrade a building (townhall for example), you then have to find OTHER/MORE items to finish the construction.

Any tips on how to speed up the process, make more gold (which I know is in the buildings), or just any advice in general is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum.

Even before you upgrade the building, you can watch videos for the first of each item. And once you pay for the upgrade, you can watch videos for the items as well (on most platforms). The ad videos are available every 5 minutes. You can also building request items by changing your game name or by arranging gift swaps in this forum.

Also, if you look at the details of each building in the store, you can see in advance whether items are required. On the right side of the store screen, you would see additional items. If you click on that, you will see the list of items and be able to watch videos there.

Also, the wiki is a great resource to find out what items you may need https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/.

Alan Walker

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
*Please ask me for it*
Username
Alan Walker
Hey Forum,

Thanks!
Three options:
Either watch ads or spend greenies or..or.... request neighbours for gifts and for that u need good neighbours!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03q3oixei
Username
Cap'nHa
Welcome to the forum.

Even before you upgrade the building, you can watch videos for the first of each item. And once you pay for the upgrade, you can watch videos for the items as well (on most platforms). The ad videos are available every 5 minutes. You can also building request items by changing your game name or by arranging gift swaps in this forum.

Also, if you look at the details of each building in the store, you can see in advance whether items are required. On the right side of the store screen, you would see additional items. If you click on that, you will see the list of items and be able to watch videos there.

Also, the wiki is a great resource to find out what items you may need https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/.
Thank you for the advice and link!

The ads change interval times from 5 minutes to 8 hours after you have watched so many. That is also frustrating!

Hey Forum,

Thanks!
check the building in advance if it requires additional items for construction. Look for this icon\symbol:
2021-02-10-11-53-49.jpg

Clicking it reveals the additional required items to complete. Note that some may be obtained instantly via ads but some can't and require to obtain via neighbors, flights, etc.

Top Bottom