Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Name change on the forum

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
Hello guys, I have recently changed my name on the forum from DAMOTHEADONIS to a more specific title which is now The Volcano Sleeper.

Many thanks to Dave for helping me with this.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian

Friend code. 04n0l26m
In game name. DD TVS27 SW AR

Hello guys, I have recently changed my name on the forum from DAMOTHEADONIS to a more specific title which is now The Volcano Sleeper.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian

Friend code. 04n0l26m
Nice name ;)

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
A brief explanation for those who don't understand the how and the why.

The original name would suggest I am some sort of Greek love God. Which is certainly not the case. Just a regular guy from Manchester. People at school would call it us taking the Mickey really.

The Volcano Sleeper came into fruition 7 years ago when I went to Sicily to visit Mount Etna for a solo mission spending a week on the mountain. One night in a tent which didn't work out, one night slummed behind a restaurant and the remaining 5 night camped in a product (lava tube) with 2 ends. A proper wind tunnel. I am hopeful of working towards writing a book when I have done enough experiences on the active Italian volcanoes.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian

Friend code. 04n0l26m
Nice name and interesting mission
Just a side note about your ingame name. Why don’t you simplify it to TVS <items needed>? It’s a simple yet effective acronym for your forum name, everyone will remember it. Less chars in your ingame name= more chars to ask for your most needed items 😉

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
Teresa, that I must say is a cracking idea. I will get onto it straight away. Many thanks for the insight and be sure to keep an eye out for a neighbour request with those initials. 😉

Top Bottom