Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mystery Super buildings

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Dear GI - first, THANK YOU for fixing my game and sending all the items I lost after my laptop crashed and sent me back to level 34!

I buy mystery super buildings when Duke is selling them at 65 greenies each. Now that I have 6 planetariums, I no longer purchase mystery super building 2 because if I get another planetarium, I cannot use it due to the limit of six of the same type of buildings. 65 greenies is WAY too expensive to risk buying a building I cannot use due to the limitations.

As much as I would love to get six training centers by purchasing mystery super building 1, I now have six garden of love, I will not risk purchasing another super mystery building 1 because if I get another garden of love, I will not be able to use it.

Pretty soon I will likely have six of one of the mystery super building 3 and then will no longer be purchasing them too. There needs to be a way to trade in mystery super buildings if you have more than six of the same kind.

Top Bottom