Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android My game NOYA12 is temp. offline

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
My game NOYA12 is temp. offline, because the tablet (Samsung) which the game runs has problems and is out for repair untill next week.
I wanted to start the game and out of the blue, the tablet shows that it was suddenly in a sort of downloadmodus.
It wasn't possible to shut the tablet down, to reset etc. and it just kept staying in a blue screen: Downloading........do not turn off
I searched on internet what it could be and it has to do with Odin. I tried all the methods to get the tablet shut down, but it didn't help.
So i took it to the repairshop this morning and they will contact me next week. I'll give an update when i know more.

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and keep save in 2022!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
UPDATE: The tablet which is running NOYA12 can't be repaired!!!
I've bought a new tablet, but it isn't delivered yet. As soon as it has arrived i'll contact GI Support for restoring my game on the new one.
When the game is running again i'll let it know.

Top Bottom