Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

my friend code was changed pls ad me again...amz1ph3...thx all

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
I'm asking ppl to pls ad me. my friend new friend code is agz8a11 - I played the game for several months and got to level 35, then lost my game due to gi's failing severs. it has now happened again so I've had to begin the game again for a 2nd time. its very frustrating!

I'm requesting for ppl to pls ad me and send some gifts my way to help me catch up. any items related to upgrading terminal, control tower and and repair base would be greatly appreciated - levels 1-6.

thank you in advance for your support

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
hey frisco, cheers. yes I plan tks do that at some point. for now, would like to ad some ppl to my friends list to get the ball rolling, so to speak, as they were all deleted when I lost my game. all I have is madilin :-(

Device
  1. Android
I totally agree with Friso. Go to the daily trading forum and check out the last few days. The people who are currently posting daily are the one's who are also reading the forum every day and you will have a much greater probability of receiving needed items.

You should add a signature to your post so you can let people know what items you are currently needing (then change your signature as required).

Good Luck and keep flying.

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
I appreciate the advice and shall post in the daily trade later, for now, (perhaps I didn't make this part clear) it would be great to have some friends back in my list, as it is empty. so ad me if you guys wouldn't mind, I would greatly appreciate it.

cheers

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
cheers J got it. I won't have time to do my daily gift list for a few days, but to show my appreciation pls let me know of anything you need will gift you. I'm on level 10 so I could send you anything related to those levels. I see your on level 35, though, so really don't know if you need anything I've got in my list :) cheers again bro

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
guys could you pls delete me and then ad me again? my airport was restored and with it my friend code was changed, again. pls remove me then ad - amz1ph3 - I've been sending gifts and thinking why haven't I received any for a week. just realized today. thanks in advance

Top Bottom