Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Moving to New Phone

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
I am certain many of have had this issue. I am changing from an Android to an iPhone, and would like my two years of game play to not go to waste. Can someone please inform me of the best way to move from one phone to another without losing progress.

Michael

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pkxomv
Username
Mikeyb
@Raschuma I’ve just done this, from IOS to Android, I didn’t lose any game progress or anything from the inventory but I lost all my friends/neighbors and my alliance was removed and data lost.
It was a massive pain in the backside re-adding all my fuel rings/neighbors and alliance

And yes you need to tell GI your switching devices, set up new game on new phone and then privideGI with both old and new game code.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Thanks, they got back with me and said same thing. I will have to reach out to most of my old friends before hand and let them know to re add on my new game.

Thanks

Top Bottom