Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Martyno
Username
Martyno
Greetings all. Make slow progress and would be grateful for any of the following:

Cash Counter
Stamp
Shredder
POS Terminal
Glass Display Case
Textbook
Whiteboard
Wide Angled Binoculars
Tour Review
Great Shots
Do Not Distrub Sign
Disposable Shampoo
Bath Towel

I have heaps of items in my inventory that I have no idea (yet) what they are for. Ask away and if I've got them, happy to gift them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove
@Marcio Veiga thank you for that laser level! My cosmic fuel station is complete. But I just realised that it only generates one fuel per day :banghead:
so I thought I would build another station :) would you mind sending me four more laser levels? Thanks so much!

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
@Marcio Veiga thank you for that laser level! My cosmic fuel station is complete. But I just realised that it only generates one fuel per day :banghead:
so I thought I would build another station :) would you mind sending me four more laser levels? Thanks so much!

And that is more than you will ever need!
Want to have fun? Ask forum members how much of that stuff they have stored from their cosmic fuel station next time you post on the trading thread!

'bye!

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Shinobi273: thanks for the Butterfly Net, sent you Butterfly Net.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the multiple Oscillating Beacon and Centrifuge to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@melony: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Dryer.
@Gt city: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Southerplaya: thnaks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Centrifuge to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@nsari: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@PJW: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@KerryJS: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@rahaa: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.

You can upgrade your cosmic fuel station with 5 greenies to get 1 more Solid Fuel/day (and save 4 plots of precious land).
And when you do / join successful rocket launches, you will frequently get Solid Fuel as one of the items from the Chest.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
As Robby sad don't waste your time with cosmic fuel station. I have only 421 solid fuel because I stop to collect.
In the future you will see that this fuel you will use 1 or 2 only. The fuel you will really need you can find in Launch chest completing some collections (see Launch Ready in Airport City Wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom