Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mission Control Center Level 2

LACanuck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20t26tfhe
Username
LACanuck
I'm trying to get my MCC up to Level 2. So I'm looking for

Solar Cell
Spaceship Launch Console
Communications Antenna
Optical System

Happy to gift back anything that I can, will a fallback of F20.

Friend code is 20t26tfhe

Thanks

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
To be brutally honest, this is far easier to achieve through watching your daily video allowance if this is available on your platform. 10 Videos a day - you can be done in 2 days. It would take far longer to organise, gift/receive these items.

Nevertheless, there are a number of members who should be able to help you out.
Welcome to the forum.

LACanuck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20t26tfhe
Username
LACanuck
To be brutally honest, this is far easier to achieve through watching your daily video allowance if this is available on your platform. 10 Videos a day - you can be done in 2 days. It would take far longer to organise, gift/receive these items.

Nevertheless, there are a number of members who should be able to help you out.
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the welcome. Perhaps it's my platform (PC), but I only seem to be able to use one video to be able to get an item. Once I've received an item that way, it's no longer an option.

Have I missed something?

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Thanks for the welcome. Perhaps it's my platform (PC), but I only seem to be able to use one video to be able to get an item. Once I've received an item that way, it's no longer an option.

Have I missed something?
I noticed today that my ad reset took an extended amount of time. I used all 10 of my videos yesterday and then today I restarted my device and finally I was given the option to watch ads again.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Have I missed something?
I’m not too sure about PC @crescent moon could you advise at all?
I know on my Android & iOS games that it can sometimes take 5 seconds before watching another video becomes an option.

LACanuck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20t26tfhe
Username
LACanuck
I noticed today that my ad reset took an extended amount of time. I used all 10 of my videos yesterday and then today I restarted my device and finally I was given the option to watch ads again.

It wasn't that I had used my daily allotment of videos (I hadn't). And it wasn't a slow reset.

I discovered, quite by accident, what the issue was. While I had *not* started constructing the building, I was limited to only getting one item through videos. In other words, if you navigate through the Required Items link and click on each of the items to find out where they can be found. However, once I had started the construction process, I could finish up the missing items by watching videos.

Thanks all.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It wasn't that I had used my daily allotment of videos (I hadn't). And it wasn't a slow reset.

I discovered, quite by accident, what the issue was. While I had *not* started constructing the building, I was limited to only getting one item through videos. In other words, if you navigate through the Required Items link and click on each of the items to find out where they can be found. However, once I had started the construction process, I could finish up the missing items by watching videos.

Thanks all.
I think that is a recent change. The developers made some changes to what videos could be used for a few updates ago (7.13 or 7.14 maybe). To the best of my recollection, you couldn’t use videos to get items before construction started before that update. That definitely lead me to the assumption you had already started construction. That is good to know though, it will help others out in the future.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04o4trdyy
Username
Igor
Hi guys, if anyone wishes to help out a newbie with Mission control upgrade, you're more than welcome :)
watched all my videos, but really eager to launch my first Prometheus mission

Solar Cell
Spaceship Launch Console
Communications Antenna
Optical System

Igor
04o4trdyy

Top Bottom