Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trail.gg Missing the daily bonus chest

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03CJF80F9
Username
stedmund
For a couple of days now, I have seen that the daily bonus chest has been missing from my web version. It doesn't open as it should, when I start the game. I see it is there for a second and then it dissapare and it is not open as it should, see the picture below. Has anyone lese the same problem and how was it fixed?
daily bonus chest.png

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Back when I played on Trail, I got that bonus every day for a couple of weeks. After that, it completely disappeared. Note that I haven't played on Trail in several months (the GI Desktop App is much better). Something might've changed since I left.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
For a couple of days now, I have seen that the daily bonus chest has been missing from my web version. It doesn't open as it should, when I start the game. I see it is there for a second and then it dissapare and it is not open as it should, see the picture below. Has anyone lese the same problem and how was it fixed?
View attachment 69350
today good day to switch to Win app if u can, use G link in settings

Top Bottom