Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Missing passenger recording

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
Has somebody had this issue and how to solve it please. One of the player in my alliance is flying but none of the passengers are recorded in the alliance ?

Attachments

• erreur alliance.png
    erreur alliance.png
    585.7 KB · Views: 99
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
How do you know for sure that he’s flying?
First, that's a friend of mine that I trust, second I have him also as a pilot on another account, third the "skillstars' are increasing on his game with the flights he is doing.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
Oh, I remember. When did your friend join the league? If it is after 8: 00 on Monday morning,
then the number of his passengers will not be counted in this week's league and will not be seen until next week
The other is to play this game without logging in to the app store account, and the number of passengers will not be counted in the alliance
it was before Monday morning.

It’s happened to me a few times in the past. There are occasional problems when it looks like the games doesn’t sync with GI server. I had one occasion when my alliance was doing a run for 1st place and I did a full days flying ( 200 flights +) to 2 weekly alliance destinations then the next 3 days not a single flight counted on those same destinations, I had screen shots as I wanted to see how many I could do, sent them to GI who said in effect I was lying about doing the flights and them flights not counting 😀😀😀

Oh, I remember. When did your friend join the league? If it is after 8: 00 on Monday morning,
then the number of his passengers will not be counted in this week's league and will not be seen until next week
The other is to play this game without logging in to the app store account, and the number of passengers will not be counted in the alliance
You sure it's passengers and not alliance tasks? I think I've joined mid-week and pax counted but couldn't participate in the alliance missions. Been awhile though so could have changed or not remembering correctly 🤔

Top Bottom