Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Midweek Code 23-09

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ncm1xgs
Username
OriginalSlickwell
Anyone got this to work, I have sent the request several times.., nor by the way is the weekend code either.. am I doing something wrong ? every other week seemed to have worked.. thanks in advance for your help

Anyone got this to work, I have sent the request several times.., nor by the way is the weekend code either.. am I doing something wrong ? every other week seemed to have worked.. thanks in advance for your help
Copy and paste this code: *hangar23* (make sure you have no extra spaces in it) worked for me in both of my accounts.

Don’t forget that you can now look for the codes here:
join the group (it’s a open one), click on “watch” ... and voilà, you’ll see a notification whenever a new post occurs

and there’s more

If you notice that you often get to know the code before it is registered there... why not apply to be a mod on that group? Just talk to The Lord of the Group aka @Barkmi4 (Mike)

Top Bottom